What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is utilizing keywords to optimize your all kind of Website including Word Press, eCommerce & CMS and improve your keyword ranking on Google. In less difficult words, Google bots scour the web searching for significant content each time a Google search is made. They search for quality; they look for quality, easy to understand content that uses the keywords when ranking the results.
Advantages of SEO
More than 3.5 billion Google searches are made each day. By functioning on your keyword ranking on Google, you can improve your brand visibility by more than 100%. Different advantages of SEO include:
- It produces leads
- Improves Conversion rate
- It helps sidestep competitions
Website Meta Title Optimization
The primary thing Google bots see when discovering relevant content is your page title. The page title is additionally the primary thing readers see while going through their Google query results. Optimize your page title by doing the accompanying:
- Keep your Meta title short.
Google just shows the initial 60 characters of your page meta title. Keep your title short to guarantee it doesn’t get cut off in the search results as people are less likely to click through if they can’t read the entire title. The following is an example of a seo friendly and un-optimized page title.
The best one is 60 characters which makes it simple to read without tapping on the link. I know whether I click on the first link, I’ll learn 12 calligraphy tips for fledglings. The base link, in any case, is in excess of 60 characters and hard to read without clicking through. I don’t have a clue about the article will show me calligraphy and hand lettering until I click on the link or read the meta description.
- Incorporate Keywords
Include keywords in your page Meta title also helps with search engine optimization (SEO). Make sure you only including the most important relevant high volume keywords for your title because adding too many keywords can be counterproductive. Include Keywords at the beginning of your title adds a secondary benefit; users can know what your website page content by taking a gander at their toolbar.
- Incorporate your Brand Name
Include your brand name in your page meta title helps grow brand awareness and brand trustworthiness. Imagine this – you create and upload multiple blogs about calligraphy to your website. Someone reads one of your blogs and really enjoys what you’ve written. Now if they search for anything calligraphy related and see you brand name in the title, they are more likely to click through because they’ve had a positive previous experience.
It’s important to keep in mind the page title cut-off to ensure your brand name doesn’t get cut off in the search results.
- Streamline your Meta Description
Despite the fact that your Meta depiction doesn’t assist with SEO, it helps increasing your active visitor clicking percentage. Ensure your Meta depiction doesn’t surpass 156 characters, else it will not show in the search results. Another approach to amplify your Meta depiction is including what benefits it has for the readers. An illustration of this is clothing organizations writing “free returns” or a wellness blogger writing “free exercise programs”. In case you’re as yet uncertain on what to include for your Meta depiction, take a gander at what your competitors are composing for motivation.
About Digital Panda Agency
Digital Panda Agency is the USA, Australian, UAE, United Kingdom and Pakistan based digital marketing agency. helping clients grow their business online using our Digital Marketing offers including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Logo designing, Video editing, Mobile Application, Website design & Development, Google AdWords (i.e., PPC, CPC) and Content Writing. We keep up to date with the latest information technology and trends, and we continue to provide top in class digital marketing solutions for our clients in USA, in the Australia and Globally.
Digital Panda Agency SEO obligation to its Clients
- Digital Panda Agency has many demonstrated projects in exceptionally aggressive business sectors, and we stay focused on giving the outcomes our customers need by guaranteeing:
- Nonstop strategy changes as per the results and Google algorithm latest updates — regularly, we revisit our SEO plans after 2 to 3 months.
- Corporation with our client where we work intimately with our clients, however we additionally achievement together.
- Digital Panda Agency likewise does the website maintenance. This permits our development group to work intimately with the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team to guarantee we roll out fundamental improvements to the website on a convenient way.
- Within 6 six months, Digital Panda Agency commits on producing the outcomes as far as improving keywords ranking positioning. driving site traffic, and satisfying our committed tasks.
- Constant commitment towards getting the website on first page of Google ranking because 85% website traffic comes from Google search engine.
- However, organic SEO takes time and constant efforts. For the same reason, we revisit our SEO strategy from time to time and make complete analysis regarding what is working and what is not. This helps us increase our ranking and website traffic guaranteeing we meet our keyword ranking targets.